Tuesday, August 25, 2009

tying up some loose ends

Shabu shabu Monday! Seriously some of the most amazing shabu shabu I’ve ever experienced! Imagine pre-packaged rice lettuce wraps, and a feast made for 3 or 4, shared with 2. Now add to this, a variety of yakimandu- all flavors and colors… simply deliciouso!!! Mrs. Kay was so nice taking us out for our last week. Food food and more food, does she know us or what?

Then today, Wednesday, another filling dinner- Mongolian, all you can eat stir-fry, amazing meats, big buffet style, everything and more. Although, this time I ate a bit less than my first experience, two vs. three plates. I just couldn’t find it in me… especially with the entire SAS staff dining with us ☺.

Last night in korea, so much fun… decided to celebrate my birthday, bowl of birthday joy, cake, kalbi, club, singing dancing, nudity, drank too much- titanic… airport next morning 4AM!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment