Tuesday, August 25, 2009

more osan anyone?

Sunday, shopping, I finally got my suit along with many other things I probably didn’t need… including 3 mink/micro fiber blankets- mer and meg get ready, these things are unnaturally warm and comfortable! My suit came in, labeled to be the property of a Michael Lee… but if you squint, the L is very much a Y, so it’s all-good. Got some trinkets as well, but the most notable purchases were just good old shirts and board-shorts. The lady was very nice, but not willing to cut me any sort of deal. We established a pretty good flow of communication with the belief that kindness pays off more than just the cold shoulder, gonna walk if I don’t get my way deal. However, in the process of working my angle, I got playful scoldings from the shop-keeper lady in the form of hand slaps, and titty twisters! In total I got two purple nurples, but $10 dollars off (which was on top of what she was originally going to cut off). I was shocked to say the least, but smiling the whole time- and she said because I wasn’t married it was okay- hahaha, it was definitely an experience I’ve never had haggling before! I entered the market place with nothing, but left with an empty wallet, and many many lbs. of goods weighing me down! A good day of shopping, then back to camp Humphrey’s for our bags, some dinner with our new friend Devin, and then on to the free shuttle back home!

No comments:

Post a Comment