Tuesday, August 25, 2009

guess it was my turn...

It was bound to happen
I have ringworm. After all the hospital visits, and impetigo scares, and busted legs, and smashed ankles… I guess it was just my turn. I found it, the ring that is, on my left forearm while looking myself over for the many mosquito bites that have been showing up. I found it midday, right in the middle of a stereotypically hectic Monday, and bandaged it up and trucked on despite the (24hour required absent) policy ☺. But, with help of one of the camp parents (the old medical head honcho of sorts) I got completely sorted out lickety split, and had my cream and instructions within the hour, ready to go. Oh, and just so you know everyone, ringworm is NOT a worm, but actually a fungus, not unlike athlete’s foot and jock itch… hehehehe. Swell huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment